Jumbo June! - painting topic

:rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

i’m not even sure that 12 engines could get LOS over all those mongol horsemen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another earth elemental horde and some more OotGL heroes.

12 Likes

Work in Progress: Wings still need lots of work and I haven’t painted the eyes … but the “Dwagon” is slowly getting there :slight_smile:

Going for a subdued red/light brown tone. I do want a red dragon, but I don’t want it to be too bright so it hopefully won’t clash with the rest of the army too much, but still stands out :wink: (What I specifically didn’t want, was the bright “demon” style red often used for Abyssal armies, but rather a red that has some brown and orange tones and more muted overall.)

12 Likes

Gakamak, Godspeaker, Morax Mansplitter and Skulk Stalker

7 Likes

I’m loving how the snake turned out on the Godspeaker

6 Likes

I have to admit I prefer my old axe wielding Savage orruk warboss model better than this one

5 Likes

6 Likes

Final touch ups with a bit of grass and skull on the bases as they looked too one dimensional

7 Likes

Army shot of my proposed Brothermark force

14 Likes

That army looks awesome fully assembled @Sceleris ! Great job ! :slight_smile:

I’ve been following your progress as you put it together and it’s truly great to see it all come together now! :grinning:

1 Like

Orcs? Did I miss something? I thought you were building a themed herd list?! Your output is really impressive! And so are the results.

1 Like

Thanks @KptKeno i have four armies now, Northern Alliance, Orcs, (mainly Savage ones) Goblins and of course my Herd.
These four models came as a Father’s day pressie from my kids, so it wasn’t my choice, but they will slot into my Orc amy nicely

1 Like

I wanted a couple centaur chiefs for my Hallow Herd, so I blasted out these adorable root bulletes by MiniMonsterMayhem :green_heart:

All about that root tongue :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

they look savage

1 Like

Nice @Nav, you’ll someday have to tell me the secret of how to raise kids that give me Kings of War presents when they’re grown up! :wink: :laughing:

1 Like

Current wip Necromancer.

10 Likes

Even more Undead progress tonight.

10 Likes

All i did was buy them some Warhammer kits for themselves. My daughter enjoyed painting but wasnt competitive for gaming, my son the opposite, but both found something in the game to like, and it was quality time with their dad. i got my son into rugby too, and between the two things we are never short of something to talk about passionately.

1 Like

Two units of Order of Redemption & two Brotherhood foot knights.

12 Likes