Mounted goblin army

I had an all mounted goblin wolf rider army that I put together for Warhammer. I was using this list in the Australian GW tournament scene quite successfully. I put them away when I started playing KoW. I have decided to get them out again for a game on Sunday. Thought I’d share.

21 Likes

17 Likes

very nice. i’ve a good few spider riders and a regiment of wolf riders from Warhammer days myself

1 Like

Amazing theme and a great looking army. But does it play ok?

Awesome! That force is really impressive with a great cohesive look to it :slight_smile:

Sniffs are not a bad option for mounted archers, but my Fleabag rider horde is a must have in my own list, preferably with some magic item for Strider or Pathfinder and my King on Chariot for Inspiring. However, i also have plenty of foot sloggers to unlock

Nice. Don’t have a goblin army and always fancied a predominantly mounted one.

1 Like

I really like these. There’s something about hordes of goblins charging across the battlefield that makes you forget that anything else matters.

2 Likes

what does the list look like?

1 Like

I’ll let you know after Sunday. I am putting together my next video battle report. It will be tricky to play well.

2 Likes

3x sniff regiments
3x fleabags regiments
3x mounted wiz with banechant
2x mounted kings
Giant
2x big rock throwers (doom divers- scouting theme)
Chariot legion
Chariot horde
Winggit + eye in the sky

1 Like

I have another horde plus another regiment of spider riders (fleabags). They didn’t make this list due to points Restraint. I like the fleabags horde. It definitely needs the magic item support though as the footprint is so large.

3 Likes

Very nice

Looking forwards to that bat-rep. :grinning:

Nicely done. I created an all goblin mounted army over covid. I like the army and how it works too.

Some absolute classic minis in there. Do love how in a wolf rider Goblin army, the mount is usually more deadlier than the rider :rofl: