Rebasing my GW Orcs for KoW

12 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

lovely looking force you’ve got there, sad old git that I am my favourites are the classic snotlings.

Do you have any more to come?

Yeah, about 5000 pts of orcs and 5000 more of Goblins. I’ll post as I change them over for KoW.

3 Likes

Great to see the boyz here, they look fabulous on diorama-bases. And, because Gerry started wishlisting above :wink:: it would be awesome to see some 4th or 5th edition metals, esp. the armored orcs (“Grobgitz” in the german book, don’t know their english name). :slightly_smiling_face:

Orc Big 'Uns :wink:

1 Like

Yes I have a unit of about 30 of those plus command. They have some of the best detailed Orc faces I’ve seen in metals. The ears are quite pointy. Mine will need a repaint I haven’t used them in about 20 years. I’ll try and dig them up for you.
I have two more troops of Orc Boyz to do to make the regiment above into a horde. I then plan to rebase all my Savage Orcs (older models) onto dioramas as Morax. I have 48 of those so plan to make a Horde plus a Regiment or troop depending on the look.

1 Like

Great looking force, those Orcs where so full of character, still hard to believe that GW no longer sell them.

Loved how the Wyven has a few of the features found in the Orc models. Pot belly, an underbite.

1 Like

Fight Wagons

2 Likes

Wardrum

3 Likes

After playing this weekend, I get why you players want to multibase.

You’re army is reinforcing that idea to me. Great work!

1 Like

I always go for the lowest configurations “troop”. Makes the army selection options more flexible and is a great advantage when manoeuvring models over obstacles and terrain on the battle field. I.e. half the regiment over the obstacle you can place a troop either side.

3 Likes

Nice work. love the goblin with the bell, shame you haven’t a snotling with a triangle to :-p. i always loved the Wyvern model too

1 Like

I love the Snotling triangle idea…standby! I have another Wardrum underway right now!

1 Like

either a snotling… or a troll holding the triangle. both would look cool

Da Trolls

12 Likes

Those Trolls are lovely.

Here are my rebased Skulks

7 Likes